Friday, January 23, 2009

Heat Wave

So happy that it warmed up this week since we still have a lot of winter left. 55 degrees feels like a heat wave. I took the boys to the park to play on the playground and go hiking. It's so funny that Cole wants to walk everywhere and he doesn't even want to hold my hand, Mr. independence. They are going to start framing our home next week, thank goodness. The close on our home in Louisville went great and it's a relief but it feels weird not to have a home to go to in Louisville. The apartment it is for now, can't believe we are back to apt. living until the house is done. We joined a gym/country club and took the boys swimming with cousin Tricia and Derron. All the boys had a blast splashing around and Carson jumping in from the side. I think Chad and I will use the club a lot to escape the apartment and the winter.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are moving right along! I can't wait to see Cole walking on HIS OWN so much too!!! I would have loved to have seen all the kiddies at the country club!! Sounds very entertaining.
    :-)
    Love,
    Mee-me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, thanks for keeping us all informed on the TaylorTots activities. Bill enjoys being able to log in and see how things are going with you guys too. I can't wait to see you guys again. Carson and Cole are growing so fast.

    Love,
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete